Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Qualifications / Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software development; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
- 2+ years of experience developing data-driven applications utilizing NoSQL database engines as part of the overall application architecture (experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, CouchDB, RethinkDB)
- 2+ years of experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Familiar with server operation from the iron up.
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, tablet, and mobile systems
- UI and human-computer interaction design
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers
- Participate with the development team to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Please email resume to email@example.com.
Candidates may be subject to a Criminal Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Braun-Valley Associates is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. Appropriate accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us, at 519-336-4590 or through our email, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates.