Potential for Long Term Contract Position at ARLANXEO Canada Inc.
Start Date: To be determined based on availability
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include developing, planning, defining and executing capital investment projects in a petrochemical facility. The Project Engineer must ensure that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications). He/she ensures the project is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors). The Project Manager is also responsible for managing the work of consultants, allocating and utilizing
resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful project team.
Qualifications / Experience:
– Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario
– Preferred 10-15 years Project engineering experience in a petrochemical environment
– Familiarity with process conceptual design, detailed engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance
– Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
– Detail oriented and strong analytical skills, strong team player with high level of initiative
– Able to meet assignment schedules and deliver quality results under pressure
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates may be subject to a Criminal Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Braun-Valley Associates is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. Appropriate accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us, at 519-336-4590 or through our email, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates.