Job Type: 1-year contract
The successful candidate will be required to learn all phases of the Laboratory and progress to
Laboratory Technician status according to the Laboratory Proficiency Progression Program. He/she
will work under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor as well as other members of the Laboratory
Team for training and will be required to follow all safe working and environmental practices.
- Rigorous adherence to Laboratory and site safety, health and environmental rules and operating procedures.
- In-process product sampling, analysis and data recording
- Conducting non-routine analysis as needed to solve manufacturing problems
- Finished product quality assurance, sampling, testing and certification prior to shipment
- Sampling, analysis and recording of raw water intake and effluent streams
- Maintaining effective communications and working relationships with lab, production, support personnel and customers
- Facilitate proper disposal of site generated wastes and maintain waste manifest file storage
- Provide accurate and timely entry of data into computer-based software programs
- Identify and issue produce non-conformance or regulatory non-compliance notices
- Perform calibration protocols and maintenance as required on laboratory instrumentation throughout the plant site.
- Previous laboratory and/or quality assurance experience will be an asset.
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office applications
- such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc., along with good keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated a high degree of proficiency in the following core competencies:
- Safety Awareness
- Results Orientated & Initiative
- Thoroughness & Tenacity
- Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong Organization Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work as a team player
Please email resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Braun-Valley Associates is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. Appropriate accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us, at 519-336-4590 or through our email, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates.
Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates.