Job Type: 1 year Contract
This position will provide reliability/maintenance technical support with a focus on mechanical integrity and design. This position will ensure technical specifications for spare parts meet the business needs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Technologist Diploma with significant experience.
- Entry Level – Recent graduates – minimum 1 year of experience.
- Proven ability to manage projects, including the ability to facilitate meetings, influence change, and communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in mechanical and reliability engineering in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Prior experience in a Petrochemical industrial environment is highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, SAP, industry specific databases, Lotus Notes.
- Responsible for developing scopes of work for maintenance repairs, plant engineering, and capital projects
- Measuring and analyzing the reliability of the design, materials, processes, cost, and final products of production.
- Measures reliability necessities of new products and materials.
- Advises design engineering team on selection of materials.
- Recommends changes in the selection and application of production components.
- Maintains procedures for failures, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills, strong team player with high level of initiative
- Able to meet assignment schedules and deliver quality results under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clearly demonstrated organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be subject to a Criminal Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Braun-Valley Associates is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. Appropriate accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us, at 519-336-4590 or through our email, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation. DG149XP
Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates.