Job Type: 1-year contract
This position provides direct support for Production and Engineering IT Functions within the Information Technology Department under supervision and guidance. The position calls for completing both routine and non-routine assignments of defined scope and complexity and allows for decision making within agreed-upon areas. The position demonstrates basic knowledge of both general business and information technology.
Qualifications / Experience:
• BA/BS Degree or IT Diploma
• Strong IT Knowledge
• Strong statistical and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to complete work assignments on time and within requirements
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management
• Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Programming Skills would be an asset
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes would be an asset
• Reporting – Programming Assignments/IT Tickets
• Production and distribution of weekly Project and IT Ticket reports.
• Project Support – Support of Global Separation Project
• Administrative tasks for the Global Project to separation the 5000 Applications for the Global Separation.
• Projects – Programming Assignments
• Programming assignments will be assigned as available. Examples: Lotus Notes and SharePoint Carve-out assistance
• Support of North and South American IT Production and Engineering initiatives:
• TrendMiner installations
• Production Community Information and Management
• IT Information Database of sites and application information
• The Incumbent will assist with the implementation and execution of many IT functions for the organization. This involves implementing the processes for carve out projects, production community assignments and IT information management.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates may be subject to a Criminal Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Braun-Valley Associates is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. Appropriate accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us, at 519-336-4590 or through our email, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates.