IT Production & Engineering Support
Job Type: Contract
Our client is looking for an IT Production and Engineering candidate who can provide direct support for production and engineering IT functions within the Information Technology Department at their manufacturing site. Responsibilities include completing both routine and non-routine assignments of expanded scope and complexity within the IT Production and Engineering area. The position demonstrates advanced knowledge of production, general business and information technology as well as being well versed in OSIsoft PI. Candidates with experience in a manufacturing setting as well as with the OSIsoft PI software are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications / Experience:
• BA/BS Degree or IT Diploma or equivalent work experience
• Strong statistical and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to complete work assignments on time and within requirements
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of management
• Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• OSIsoft PI knowledge
• Production, Engineering and Manufacturing knowledge
• Support of North and South American IT Production and Engineering initiatives:
• Other duties as assigned.
• Information on the Position
• Position as per Organization Chart: IT Production and Engineering
• Function (for instance Laboratory, Department, Manufacturing Unit, Project, etc.): IT Department
• Number of Reporting Personnel (direct, indirect – exempt/nonexempt/full-time equivalents): Please note contract/temporary employees separately.
• This position does not have direct supervisory responsibility.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Detail oriented and strong analytical skills, strong team player with high level of initiative
• Able to meet assignment schedules and deliver quality results under pressure
Hours of Work: 7:30 to 4, 8:00 to 4:30, 8:30 to 5 etc.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Candidates may be subject to a Criminal Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Braun-Valley Associates is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. Appropriate accommodations will be made available throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Please inform us, at 519-336-4590 or through our email, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
Applying to this position does not constitute employment or an employment agreement between you and Braun-Valley Associates